Fall is here, so I though it would be great if I created a collection of the best low carb soups – most of them will be keto if you add more fat, this is completely up to you! The weather is chilling, so eating a soup is usually a great idea!
So here it is:
- Low carb beef stew from the low carb diet, only 4 carbs per serving and dairy free!
- Paleo Thai Chicken Zoodle Soup from All day I dream about food, about 8 carbs per serving and dairy free.
- Creamy chicken and spinach soup from Mylifecookbook.com, only 4 carbs per serving and dairy free.
- Chicken avocado lime soup from cookingclassy.com, 4 carbs per serving and dairy free!
- Keto Broccoli Cheddar Soup from heyketomama.com, 2 carbs per serving!
- Bacon Cheeseburger Soup from Ruled.Me, 3.5 carbs per serving!
- Thai Peanut Shrimp Curry from Ruled.me, 13 carbs per serving and dairy free.
- Cream of Broccoli Soup with Coconut Milk from PaleoHacks.com, dairy free, sorry doesn’t have nutrition info.
- Beef Stroganoff Soup from ketodietapp.com, 8.5 net carbs, can be made dairy free.
- Cream of chicken soup with bacon from LowCarbYum.com, about 4 grams per serving.
- Greek lemon chicken soup from sheknows.com, about 4 carbs per serving and dairy free!
- Healthy Chicken Minestrone Soup from Lowcarbmaven.com, 6 carbs and dairy free.
- Fat bomb Hamburger Soup from Healthful Pursuit, around 10.5 gr carbs and not really a fat bomb unless you add more fat but it is dairy free and delicious.
- Keto cauliflower soup with crumbled pancetta from dietdoctor.com, 6 gr carbs per serving.